Let’s crack down the way to rename your kindle eBooks.
- The first thing which you need to do is to download the Calibre software on your PC and then launch the Calibre app while linking your kindle to your PC with the Kindle USB cable. Once the device is detected on the computer, you will witness the kindle icon on the screen, tap it to view the contents of the kindle.
- Simply right click on any eBook and then tap “Add to Library”. Now, click the “Library” icon I Calibre to unlock the eBooks application library.
- Now head to the book which you want to edit the title, and then tap “Edit Metadata”, and then head to “Edit Metadata individually”. This will lead you to the metadata editing editor to edit the current name of the book and changing it to a new title. Tap “OK”, once you are done. If got any kind of error, then head to Kindle Com Support to get the solutions.
- With a right click, head to the Calibre library and click “Remove Books” and then “Remove Matching books from device”. This will lead to the removal of your kindle book. Just tap “OK”.
- Now, Right click on the book once more and tap “Send to Device” and then click “Send to Main Memory”. This will move the newly-edited version of the eBook to your kindle device.
- Now, delink your kindle, when you witness your home screen with the new edited ebook with the new title. If you counter any kind of issue with the process, then you can also navigate to Amazon Kindle Support to get the required expert assistance and solutions.