April 21, 2017
With your Kindle fire tablet you can not only read the e-books along with kindle books but also you can use other important software for enhancing the kindle experience. You might be familiar with Flash player as much content is in Flash. So, we have come up with a guide that will help you in installing flash on your Kindle Fire tablet so that you will not miss any content.
With the availability of so much of content on the web in Flash, it is unfortunate that Google has stopped support for the mobile flash player on android. Loading a web page only to be met with a message Plug-in error is never a fun and it can inhibit your browsing experience of your mobile as you try to watch any video play an addicting flash game. Know more about your Kindle fire from Kindle Fire Support.
One thing that separates the Kindle Fire HDX over other Android devices is the fact that it can play Amazon instant videos. All the non-Amazon android phone and tablets are required to use Flash Player in the web browser for viewing the content, but your Kindle can play it just fine as is. Take Kindle Support in case you need any information or help.
But it doesn’t mean that kindle can play flash content, you will need to sideload the flash player APK for watching the content that uses flash on the web. Follow these steps for installing flash on your Kindle Fire tablet or you can also take Kindle Help:
On your kindle, head into the settings and turn on Apps from unknown sources to ensure that we can install the applications from outside the Amazon App store.
The stock Amazon silk browser doesn’t support Flash Player so we will be using a popular alternative that is Dolphin browser. Since the browser is not available on amazon App store for kindle, so we need to use an APK of the newest version from Android drawer. When you are on Android Drawer page click on download Dolphin Browser for android, then wait till the APK is downloaded. After you get a download notification, click n the alert for starting the installation.
Now open the Dolphin browser and go to its settings for making sure that Dolphin jetpack is turned on, which is directly integrated into the 11.0 version of the browser. After that enter the Web content section and make sure Flash player is always set to on.
Download and install the version 11.1 of Adobe flash player for Android file. Amazon Kindle Support can be taken in case you get any issue in installing any software.
Now you have flash player installed in Dolphin, you can try a flash player test which is found online or attempt to play a flash game and check it to see is the process was successful.
So, that’s it. Now you get Flash on your Kindle Fire tablet. In case you need any kind of help you can navigate to www Kindle com Support.
April 11, 2017
Being a user of Kindle Fire HD if you’re struggling with these basic and common problems then here we have facile troubleshooting steps for them.
Kindle Fire stuck on logo
Many Kindle Fire HD users are struggling with the issue in which they are facing that tablet is denying starting up accurately- it gets as far as the logo gets stuck. Restarting the device facilely takes you as far as the logo again. There are forum posts about this issue going back a few years now and some of our users currently asked about it. To fix this issue follow these steps
- Plug your tablet into a charger and let it charge for around 15 minutes. Now, keep it plugged in, and make a press and hold on the power button unless your device doesn’t start and check if it works. You may need to hold it down for approx. 40 seconds.
- Try plugging it into your system and see if the device is identified.
- If it still will not progress previous the logo, then it’s likely a good idea to get in touch with Kindle Support.
- You could try and see if you can get into the revival menu. Turn the tablet off, then turn it on and make a press and hold on the Power and Volume down buttons concurrently. Alas! Some tablets need you to use the Power and Volume up buttons, however, so if Volume down doesn’t work, then try volume up. If you adjust to get into the revival menu, then you can use the volume keys to focus options and the Power button to choose them. You can also try a factory reset from wipe/data/factory reset, but be careful that it will wipe anything on your device. For more support, you can visit www Kindle Com Support.
App won’t load or keeps crashing
If you have a recurring issue with a particular app on your Kindle Fire tablet- perhaps it won’t load, or it keeps freezing or crashing then follow these steps:
- Navigate to Settings > Apps & Games > Manage All Applications and find the problem app. Then, make a tap on Force stop and Clear cache.
- If you see no change, then install the app via Settings > Apps & Games > Manage All Applications > [App name] > Uninstall. Start your device again by holding down the Power button for approx. 40 seconds, and then install it again. You can also take Kindle Help by getting in touch with experts.
- You can find some additional advice in Amazon’s help section.
Stuck on “Optimizing system storage and applications”
Many users have found that their Fire HD tablet gets stuck on the message, “Optimizing system storage and applications,” or keeps showcasing the message again and again. This a justly normal issue, which has raised in the Amazon forums.
- Plug it into the wall using your real cable charger, and provide it half an hour or so to entire.
- If you no change in it, then try holding down the power button for around 40 seconds, so you can force a restart.
- There’s also a chance that this issue is linked to your MicroSD card. If you have a MicroSD card in your tablet, then you need to turn off the tablet and efface it, and then check to see if the error is fixed. If your MicroSD card is causing the issue, then try plugging it into your PC or another device, copy your data and wipe it. Later, copy them back over before you insert it again into your Fire tablet. For more, you can take Amazon Kindle Support as well.
If after trying all the things, your Nook tablet didn’t start working properly, then you have no other option, but to perform a fa...
With your Kindle fire tablet you can not only read the e-books along with kindle books but also you can use other important software f...
Being a user of Kindle Fire HD if you’re struggling with these basic and common problems then here we have facile troubleshooting steps fo...
A part from the automatic software update, you can also manually update your software version of the tablet. Here are the steps to do it. ...