- First of all, you need to head to the library
- Then, click the menu icon.
- Head on to click Refresh.
May 29, 2017
How to fix issues with accessing Nook content?
Are you doing well with your Nook tablet? Being the prime product of Barnes and Noble, the tablet has is being the only device the company has been relying on off in the competitive market. After getting faded from the market, Barnes and Noble come up with the Nook tablet 7th version which was surrounded by charger issue initially, but eventually got fixed up and currently on sale on both mediums, online and offline for all the potential users of the tablet across the world.
Still, one of the promising thing about the Nook device is its nook library which holds up the spectacular bunch of titles which renders the quality experience of reading. But, there are many instances when the accessing the nook content gets quite difficult. This is the reason we have come up with the lineup of some of the tips which can be definitely helpful to counter the problem easily. After applying each of these steps, do check out that the problem is solved or not.
Note: All the titles which are pre-ordered and which is still not has been launched, the download link will not work unless when the book gets launched for sale.
1) Checking out the connectivity of Wi-Fi- The first thing which you need to confirm from your side is that the device is being linked to the Wi-Fi or not. Apart from this, there will be the requirement of a stable internet connection. For more guidance, you can reach out to Nook Customer service for better assistance.
2) The factor of Device compatibility- Firstly, you need to head on to the BN.com and then hunt for that particular title with which you are getting problems. Now you will require to click on the product’s details page title and then confirming that your device doesn’t have any kind of issues with the whole content. In order to get the details of the content compatibility, simply head to tap the (i) icon.
3) Checking out the reliability of the payment method- Now you need to confirm that the credit card that you have saved for the BN.com account is actually valid or not. If it is expired, then head on to update the account information of the credit card in the account and then head on to try out downloading the books again. Having a valid credit card joined with BN.com provides the benefit of downloading the content easily.
If after trying all the things, your Nook tablet didn’t start working properly, then you have no other option, but to perform a fa...
With your Kindle fire tablet you can not only read the e-books along with kindle books but also you can use other important software f...
A part from the automatic software update, you can also manually update your software version of the tablet. Here are the steps to do it. ...
Here we have five amazing sites from where you can get the Nook content for free but in Nook Store you need to pay for paid books. You wi...